Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Melancholy!

I am not a fan of winters, but I don't complain much when I see layers working their magic on my frame. It was a strange emotion when a warmer winter started making me sad and all I wished for, were a few more chilly days. And, yes, my wish came knocking, with a chilly day like a second chance at life. Ok, too much weather report for one outfit post, right?

Military green with Marsala tone is one of my favourite color combos in winters. I kept the top, skirt and the overcoat in the same color to look taller and leaner, however, if you could still guess my height, you are not human. Spiked collar is to give an illusion of another layer and thin waist belt is to define my non-existent waist.

I have been keeping an arms distance from jewellery lately, coz I have a feeling they do not go well with layered look and take the attention away from cozy, comforting layers. So, minimal accessories is my winter thang.  

I hope there are no new winter wear that you were waiting to take a tag off, coz if you were, this is your last call, it's now or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment